Welcome to Tyndale.
My name is Matthew Watt and I am the proud principal of Tyndale Community School, a christian ethos primary school situated in East Oxford.
Our vision can be summed up by the following statement: Aim High, Reach Out, Together.
- Aim High - We have high aspirations for our children. All children will be life-long learners, maintaining high expectations for themselves with growing resilience and creativity.
- Reach Out- We want children to realise that they can influence society by making a positive contribution to the world, both now and in the future.
- Together- We want children to understand that they are never alone in achieving their goals and that collaboration is the best way forward. It takes a village to raise a child.
We hope you enjoy visiting our school website. If you need any further information or would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mr Matthew Watt
Tyndale Community School is found on the Cowley/Headington border. We have children on roll from all across Oxford including Blackbird Leys, Barton and Cutteslowe as it is easy to reach from the Oxford Ring Road.
We are close to Marsh Park and border a golf course.
We are currently living in unprecedented times and have therefore added extra webpages for you to read about recent news.
- A special section for our school during Covid-19 and how we, as a school are responding for our pupils in the current situation.
- A page dedicated to our initiative of Foodboxes - supplying food to those who need it from our school and beyond!
- A page dedicated to our initiative of Virtual Pen-Pals with St John's Care Home.