Wow! I love your enthusiasm! Congratulations on finding this page.
If you’re looking to practise your music at home, you will find all the resources you’ll need here.
- We’ve been learning the terms pitch, dynamics, tempo and texture as well as talking about the feelings each song gives us.
- The pulse of the music is something we’re exploring with a range of percussion instruments.
- We’re also discussing the timbre of instruments this term to enhance our performance with percussion chosen by the children.
- This term we’re learning to read notes on a stave and practising the glockenspiel as a class.
- To supplement our phenomenal violin lessons, we have access to Charanga Music World. Simply go here to access this fantastic resource.
- If you do not yet have a log in, please ask your class teacher for another copy of the sign up letter.
- Looking to prepare for the Carol Concert at the end of term? Here are the songs for you!
- Looking to prepare for our performance for Muscular Dystrophy UK? Here we go!