Vision, Values & Drivers
Our vision can be summed up by the following statement: Aim High, Reach Out, Together.
- Aim High - We have high aspirations for our children. All children will be life-long learners, maintaining high expectations for themselves with growing resilience and creativity.
- Reach Out- We want children to realise that they can influence society by making a positive contribution to the world, both now and in the future.
- Together- We want children to understand that they are never alone in achieving their goals and that collaboration is the best way forward. It takes a village to raise a child.
We have four values at our school.
- Responsibility: Acts of Care
- Creativity: Acts of Imagination
- Respect: Acts of Kindness
- Resilience: Acts of Perseverance
Sports Day 2017
At Tyndale Community School, we have three drivers. These are things that motivate us. Our school’s drivers are Grace, Love and Fellowship. We use the bible to help us understand these better, especially through stories that Jesus told such as the parable of the Prodigal Son. We define Grace as being received, Love as belonging and Fellowship as being supported.