- Purple V-neck sweatshirt or purple sweatshirt cardigan with school logo
- Purple book bag with school logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers for girls
- Grey trousers for boys
- Grey shorts for boys and girls may be worn in the summer
- Lilac summer dress (optional) (available from Matalan (online only), Trutex or Marks and Spencer’s) worn with white socks
- Black or navy plain school shoes (no trainers or sandals please)
- Black plain boots may be worn in the winter
- Socks should be grey, black or white
- Girl’s tights should be grey
- Long hair should be tied back and accessories plain
- Muslim girls may wear a hijab in grey, navy or black
- Plain black or navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Plain white t-shirt
- Purple or Black round-neck sweatshirt
- Black plimsolls (no lace-ups please)
- PE bag
Purchasing School Uniform
We are working with Trutex Schoolwear, a Didcot-based firm with lots of experience. The following essential items are supplied by Trutex:
- Dark purple V-neck sweatshirt (£10) or sweatshirt cardigan (£11) with Tyndale Community School logo
- Dark purple Tyndale Community School book bag (£4.50)
These items are available to purchase from the Trutex website, the Trutex shop in Didcot and via school uniform sales. The Trutex website can be found at www.myschoolwear.co.uk School uniform sales are held every half term at the school.
The rest of the uniform is made up of items which are readily available in high street stores.
We are committed to ensuring that Trutex, our uniform supplier, adheres to good ethical trading standards.
We are gathering items for a second-hand uniform shop, organised by parent volunteers. Please ask at school reception for more details.